Ronald Doku Poems
- Haters Hate An Ace My life is a like a race Through a ...
- A Story Night Twilight is here and the sun departs with ...
- Robbery At The Bank Of My Hear... Hopes and dreams set ...
- Immortal Lines Lines made immortal Through the test of ...
- The Day Nature Sang A Love Son... 'Kokrookoo' was the rude ...
- Little Angel Touching a cheek so soft and tender A feeling ...
- Rose Rose petal Rose Petal You bloom bloom in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Haters Hate An Ace
My life is a like a race
Through a maze
Where I keep the pace
To avoid being in haze
But it is a sad case
When people wish I daze
And fall on my face
Because they are at the base
And can do nothing but gaze
But I always enter a new phase
With every hate phrase
That inspires me to raise
My game to a level worthy of praise
With no mistakes to erase
As I get to embrace
People impressed with my rise from grass to grace
That earns me a new space
A gap that these haters now try to chase
But all they do is rather faze
And blame it on their ...