Rosemary Esehagu Poems
- The Voice Of A Broken Spirit I am the voice of a broken ...
- The Rain I love it when it rains. Each little droplet, a ...
- Life Life is a blessing we are fortunate to journey ...
- Poetry Certain moods, occurrences, or activities can trigger...
- Reflections Ii The concept of age is a useless and ...
- A Gossip As the wind blows spreading air around, gossips ...
- From Afar From afar, I see you, a world blooming with life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rosemary Esehagu
I see you, a world blooming with life and intelligence.
I journey to you
to integrate myself within you, to become a part of you,
to develop in you my premature gift,
knowledge, and abilities.
But upon my arrival,
you did not and could not
understand or accept my different appearance,
beliefs, and practices.
Nor could you comprehend
your loss in stunting my growth, my maturity
through the cruelty and injustice
you made me swallow.
You refuse to show me in the light,
for fear that I might generate some ...