Rubiert Hidalgo Poems
- Sweet Nourishment Just as a bee leaves early in the ...
- My Heart´s Treasure My Heart’s Treasure My heart is like...
- Impossible Impossible Last night I felt like crying Because...
- Dreaming Dreaming Dreaming is a gift, For the impossible ...
- Looking At You! Looking at You! Falling on your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rubiert Hidalgo
Just as a bee leaves early in the morning
Searching for her sweet and nurturing
Nectar from a fresh blossom,
So was her sweet smell in my heart.
It felt as an inner driving force
Attracting me toward it,
For it was the source
That provided my nourish
And hence my life
It was her sweet, sweet smell!