S.E. Hawks Poems
- 'Night' Found Poem To be the ghetto Wiped out ...
- A River Of Hot Chocolate And A...
- Raw #2 My boss, the melon, bellows into my vulnerable ears,
- Random Assortment Of Words #1 In a cold, dark oven, the ...
- In Prison As i sit here in this prison cell I wonder what ...
- I Can'T Rhyme This poem is very loud! But I can't rhyme ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about S.E. Hawks
'Night' Found Poem
To be the ghetto
Wiped out completely
Trudgeons struck the police
On Hungarian rifle butts
To left without reason
Old men falling their blows
Upon old children and invalids alike
Faces streamed from bodies
Water cried for children
Empty tombstones began their journey
Dreams passed like a small summer Monday
And blows with hysteria and outbreaks of trudgeons
The little ghetto were only to move
Mummy! Water! Mummy!
The gardens glance backward at the dead