Sadvansha Munshi Poems
- Being Ignored Being ignored can be the worse memory ever It ...
- ~don'T Ask God~ He doesn't help a caterpillar to turn into a ...
- Erotomania - Delusional Enamo... Succour was needed He came ...
- Love Was Only Virtually True Saw you today Trying to ...
- I, Unleal? Is it up to me? Why do feelings change? I just...
- Arrogance And Mirth Time heals everything. It surely didn't ...
- Fly I Just Want To Fly Real High In The Sky Can You Hear, ...
Poetry is like my diary. Each and every poem has a story behind it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Never stop doing hard work when you hear people say 'you have done good enough.' Do the hard work till that extent until you hear them call you a 'legend.'''hard work, legend
''Damage is not only physical. It can be mental too.''damage, hurt
''My shyness if often mistaken as rudeness.''shyness
''The people who are underestimated always get successful but only when they don't underestimate themselves.''Underestimate
Being ignored can be the worse memory ever
It is the past which can never be good but bad
The warm atmosphere even feels cold while you shiver
Sitting alone thinking about what you had
Being ignored is the worse feeling in the world
Specially when your friends makes you go through it
The feeling is so frazzled
And all day by yourself you sit
Being ignored is so painful
Feeling: So grotesque and unwanted
All of this can be so stressful
Like your life has for forever been grounded
Being ignored is worse than being lonely
If staying alone is ...