Sadvansha Munshi Poems
- ~don'T Ask God~ He doesn't help a caterpillar to turn into a ...
- Being Ignored Being ignored can be the worse memory ever It ...
- Erotomania - Delusional Enamo... Succour was needed He came ...
- Love Was Only Virtually True Saw you today Trying to ...
- I, Unleal? Is it up to me? Why do feelings change? I just...
- Fly I Just Want To Fly Real High In The Sky Can You Hear, ...
- In Memory Of Her.. She was just like an angel, And now she ...
Poetry is like my diary. Each and every poem has a story behind it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Never stop doing hard work when you hear people say 'you have done good enough.' Do the hard work till that extent until you hear them call you a 'legend.'''hard work, legend
''Damage is not only physical. It can be mental too.''damage, hurt
''My shyness if often mistaken as rudeness.''shyness
''The people who are underestimated always get successful but only when they don't underestimate themselves.''Underestimate
''A skeptical entity sailing through uncertainty.''Uncertainty
~don'T Ask God~
He doesn't help a caterpillar to turn into a butterfly,
He isn't there to help when in water an ant is about to drown and die.
At first they helped themselves then only God gave them a hand,
In making and breaking of cocoon Or Safely returning back to land.
He isn't there at first place helping bees to collect honey,
He isn't there when a common man is in need of money.
They have to work hard first to achieve their goals,
Then God helps them to protect the honey Or provides safety to those souls.
If you want fame
Don't Ask God
If you want a ...