Sagar Bose Poems
- The End Of It All I wander all alone And though i can ...
- The Dream The Autumn leaves overhead, The stream beside the...
- Her Serenity Immortality Like a blowtorch on the ...
- Bullets Priodic Blasphemy in memory what you say is not ...
- Twilight While the rays were incident, From an angle ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sagar Bose
The End Of It All
I wander all alone
And though i can continue,
It would be great
To have you near
And though you might not
Be able to walk with me,
Hand in hand, at my pace,
it would satisfy me
If you'd give me your heart
And i'll keep it in a place
Safest of all. A place,
Which can be breached only if
My blood itself is poured....
Yeah, that would be my heart.
Where to, I wander, Did you ask?
I go to the end of a waterfall
To end my life. To see where I've
reached. And when i have come to end it
I've asked for you.
Am i Selfish or am i in love? ...