Samantha Ashley Poems
- I Hope You'Re Happy I hope you're happy. I hope you don't ...
- It's Too Late I would tell you that I loved you if I knew ...
- You Would Love Me If You Knew ...
- A Million Little Lies Don’t believe the truth. Tell me what ...
- Letters To You These are my letters to you, so ancient and ...
- The Love That Never Was You always looked at me with a ...
- A Different Hunger My bewitching creature, having seduced me ...
No David Copperfield crap here i.e. 'I was born in blah blah ect.'(Oh wow, that was very Holden Caufield-esq wasn't it?) I don't tell of my past, a little mystery is nice :) Well, let's see... oh yes, about me! I love writing, I always have and I've always been exceptionally good at it. I must admit though, I am a much better story writer then a poet. Poetry is difficult for me sometimes. I get writer's block way more often with poetry then with writing a story. I usually crank out a few good poems only every once in a while. It can take weeks or even months for me to finish just one.
My poetry tends to be dark sometimes but that's not all i write about. I write ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Ashley
I Hope You'Re Happy
I hope you're happy.
I hope you don't give it a second thought.
I hope you're happy but that's not enough.
I hope your miserble in that grave you dug.
I hope it's me you're thinking of when you choke on your tears.
I hope you waste the years with someone untrue.
I hope the words you said come back to haunt you.
The mistake you made, I hope it drives you insane.
I hope it hurts you to say my name.
If you're lonely you've got no one to blame but yourself.
So I hope your happy with somebody else.
I hope you're doing alright.
I hope it's guilt that ...