Samantha Kujawa Poems
- One Of A Kind 'ONE OF A KIND' She sits against that wall...
- The Thing Called Life Im tired of this life and ...
- Love Is A Wonderful Thing I was down and heartbroken Only ...
- Hold Me Tight I wake up every morning to go to school I walk...
- The Struggles Im Facing The struggles i'm facing They are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Kujawa
The Thing Called Life
Im tired of this life and crying
because inside it feels like im dying
guilt and disrespectful shame
though im the one who takes the blame
depression stakes me through the heart
as i sit here and fall apart
why is this life so hard to bare
so hard to find someone who cares
why am i living in this F****d up place
sometimes i just need my F*****g space
Please just stay out of my F*****g face
living life from day to day
but help me here if you may
love me now or love me never
but please if you love me let it be forever
i have alot of anger
i have ...