Sara Akhavan Poems
- At Tehran Train Station With bags in your hand And shoulders...
- Remain So Remian so Dilemmas dissolve in your eyes Oh ...
- You In A Black Suit In a month, or five I suppose To see you...
- There Is A Lane (Profane) There is a lane discreet Where on ...
- Gloom What is this shadow that creeps along And implants ...
- You Not an angel Just a human being And nice for that ...
- Tag It's your turn now Tag You're it Follow me through ...
please do feel free to comment on my poems.
All comments appreciated! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sara Akhavan
It's your turn now
Follow me through this forest
Till you reach the point of my contentment
And I will tag you back
As I did frequently
Play with me
Greenery draws me in
Catch me if you can!
Here I go again
But your arms aren't as they were
More firm they are now
And your eyes
And mighty I guess
What a game