Sara Orosco Poems
- Hidden Behind Lies. Every night I hear the whispers of all ...
- Darkness I see it everywhere, It won't leave me alone, It...
- Slowly Gone. The night sky is dark, but the morning sky is ...
- Neverending Nightmares! I walk quietly and scared, Through ...
- Impulse Acting on an Impulse, To take away the hate, ...
Hi, my name is Sara I love to play guitar and write poems and music! I'm 15 years old and most things I write about are about suicide, death, or just something I have experienced! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sara Orosco
I walk quietly and scared,
Through the hallways,
Will they hurt me?
I'm not sure,
The boy with the regrets I know him,
The girl with the secrets I use to know her,
She use to be my friend,
Until decisions had consequenes.
Why are they mean to me?
They use to like me.
We walk past each other an don't look back until its safe,
Maybe someday I will wake up and this will all just be a nightmare.
No more friends,
Just nightmares that never seem to end!