Sarah Anthofer Poems
- Soon Enough (Written For A Fri...
- Teamwork (Written After My Sen...
- Silence (Written For Child Dev... Can you hear the ...
- A Gift For The Bride (Written ...
- At The Farm (Written About My ...
- A Legacy Of Life (Written For ...
- I Saw Your Face Today (Written... In that same car, ...
I began writing poems when I was in grade school. It was usually the result of boredom, but later grew into a passion of mine. Over the years I have written all kinds of poems, short stories, and I am currently working on my first book. With college coming up, though, it will probably be on hold for awhile. I hope to incorporate my creativity and writing abilities into my career someday, but for ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Anthofer
Soon Enough (Written For A Friend During Her Pregnancy,2005)
I can feel you in my heart,
Yours is beating just next to mine.
Soon enough you’ll be here,
So I can know that you’re just fine.
I can see you in my arms,
Ill hold you close and calm your cries.
You’ll look up and see me,
I’ll be the world through your eyes.
I can picture your innocent face,
And being there to wipe your tears.
I’ll whisper that I love you,
And I’ll be the one who calms your fears.
I can imagine what it will be like,
The feeling I will have inside.
To hold you, to love you,
Something words could never ...