Sarah Carter Poems
- Together Again Remember the night we argued Remember the ...
- Its Over The things I feel most deeply Are the hardest ...
- Without You I loved you then I love you still There’s a ...
- A Hopeless Dream Is there any point in dreaming Of a love ...
- Love Embers I never thought that love could fade Or we could...
- My Secret You’re in my dreams at night You’re in my thoughts...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Carter
Remember the night we argued
Remember the night you cried
You said I didn’t listen
I said I did but lied
You said I didn’t understand
The way I hurt you so
But all the hurt came out that night
When you let your feelings show
We’re together now and happy
But I cannot make you see
That every time I see you
Those words come back to me