Sarah Lyon Poems
- Dear Friend Fears and tears and all these years You've ...
- I Didnt Mean Too I look ahead, emptiness I look behind, ...
- The Girl In The Old Tattered B... In the box on the corner ...
- Impression The abstraction of my soul From a sunken ...
- A Single Drop A single tear fallen in the dark. A single ...
- True Love I sit alone In a field Torn between two ...
- Inner Self Do you see me Do you look beyond my mask I am ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Lyon
I sit alone
In a field
Torn between two loves
That which I cannot yield
One that is young
Yet older then I
And will soon be gone
Befor my eyes
The other one
I know not well
And yet it seems
Its on him I dwell
Which one is it that I should hand my heart
None other then
My one true love