Sarah Rolczynski Poems
- Please, Fill Me In Days pass me so quickly, But for some ...
- A Poem Of Rhyme, Awful Rhyme. Life is fragile, Something ...
- To My Friend That I Will Never...
- You, You, You i cry alone at night when i'm not with you i'm...
- Through My Eyes i currently do not recognize the girl in the ...
- Correct Your Vision It's early in the moment, but i catch ...
- Stop I tell myself to think positive, But my positives turn...
I'm learning a little more everyday.
I'm realizing what really matters,
and what doesn't. I think that's called
maturity, and I have conquered it.
E-mail/Messenger: email@example.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Rolczynski
Please, Fill Me In
Days pass me so quickly,
But for some unknown reason,
My vivid memories refuse to fade.
Everything is still so clear,
Yet oddly confusing,
I'm standing still,
And spinning in circles.
Something doesn't feel right,
Only I am not sure what,
I wish I had a sign.
I cannot tell if it is my loss,
Or if it's all my stress,
Maybe I have gone crazy,
I just need some answers.
I cry for help,
No one responds,
Why do i feel so completely alone?
When someone's there to talk,
I refuse to share my true feelings,