Shacel Guardians Poems
- Nothing In place where people are there Laughing in the sky ...
- She's Unknown To All Unknown for heaven Unknown for ...
- Broken Hearted Haven't you know? Haven't you know what you ...
- Save Me I was lying down to a hard, cold ground Slowly ...
- Departure There was a fake light That always had ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shacel Guardians
I was lying down to a hard, cold ground
Slowly sinking and no one to save me
My broken body feeling numbed
Flowing blood coming from my arms and legs
My spirit was killed because for being different
Look different, act different, feel different
I've been beat down
Down to the ground
Now this is where I am
Please save me from the evil deeds that the devils have caused me
I have enough
Enough of pain and sufferings
I want to be love for once
Please let there be someone to save me from this hell
I'm falling, fading, running out of air to ...