Sharlotte Wallace Poems
- Felt Love I always said to myself, i would love no ...
- Yet Again Your Everything I Hate, And Losing Control I've ...
- Not Scared I'm Not Afraid Of Death No More. Not Scared Of ...
- Crying The Sky Is Crying, And I Miss You. I Guess It Was My...
- Out Of My Life You've Been Gone For A While And I'm Starting...
- Told I TOLD YOU BEFORE I WAS FINE, BUT YOU SEEMED NOT TO...
- Dreams I use to love but it was all a dream use to hate you ...
My name is Shar.
And when ever someone sees me i have a writing utensil in my hand. Even walking down the street I'm playing with either a pencil or a pen. I'm always thinking about what i can make better or perfect, but i ain't no perfectionist. My room is actually pretty messy, if i were a perfectionist i wouldn't skateboard cause you might get dirty. I don't care about getting dirty I'll play in the mud. As you can tell i ain't no girly girl, i do not wear makeup but sometimes i have to cause people want me to.My hair color is Black and my eyes are Blue, so yeah fear me lol.
And yeah i love to fight, fighting for what i believe in fighting for the people i love. Fighting for ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharlotte Wallace
I always said to myself, i would love no other.
Until a day i fell for you.
You were a great close friend of mine.
and then i realized how much you meant to me, how much i meant to you.
I fell in love with you.
Love is a great thing.
Everyone has fault it once.
I'm lucky enough to have fault it twice.
I will not fall, but if i do, i know you will be there to catch me.
And now i know that i am not alone.
Making me not scared anymore.
I finally realized you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
I don't think that will change, but for now, all i can ...