Sharon Wagoner Poems
- My Mother! My family is loving yet broken. We have our ...
- Rumors/Skinny Being skinny I hate it. Getting called names ...
- Your Hurting. Is this what I am feeling? Hurt Pain I ...
- This Relationship I know that I love you. But do you love ...
- Deep I think to myself. Why am I doing this? As I cut deep....
- Is This You? Is this you standing in front of me, the one I ...
Hi my name is Sharon Wagoner. I like to write poetry in my spare time. I write about love, hurt, relationships, pretty much any thing that is on my mind. I do have a book full of poems that I have wrote in the past few years. Some of my poems are true about my life, but some are just make believe. Most of them tell about my childhood and what is yet to come. I hope you enjoy every single one! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sharon Wagoner
My family is loving yet broken.
We have our times,
both good& bad.
We have our problems.
When my mother left.
A piece of my heart was
taken out, and removed.
I didnt know what to do
But then a few years later
I finally figured out
that I dont have to live with her
to be able to love her.
Even though we fight.
And get mad at eachother.
I will always love my mother.
Because that is what
a true mother
is meant for.