Shauna Stoltz Poems
- Basketball I use to love basketball I would play it ...
- That's My School Up at my school everyone is different yet ...
- Change Yourself why can't you just accept me for me I ...
- Time For Christmas Time for Christmas time for joy opening ...
- Beauty Beauty isn't about what's on the outside, but what ...
- Journey To some you're just a teacher to others a ...
- Missing Child I get off the bus everyday after school and...
I'm 17 and I got to Washington High School in Washington Missouri. My first poem was published when I was 15 and I relized that dreams can come true. I'm the youngest of 6 kids so I have alot of encouragment from my family. I found the love of my life when I was 16 and he's been my biggest fan. I've always enjoyed writeing poetry ever since I was little. I'd recite Shakespeare at age 4 before I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I use to love basketball
I would play it everyday
In the summer and spring
in the winter and fall
I would find some way
to play or dribble
I love the taste of it
even just a nibble
I would go to camps
and play all day
Just me, friends, and a basketball
we all loved to play
I'd win ribbons and awards
I loved the sport of basketball
every year I couldn't wait
Basketball in the fall
I was on teams for three years
then I had a coach
who made me hate the game
the game I loved so much
I wont say her name
but it was ...