Shireen Ramadan Poems
- Apple-Eye The apple-eye in core ov sinful The crap ov ...
- Dreamers I felt combining, born to sneak Beyond heavens, ...
- Noble Savages Are Brains 1) I went in lunacy, lingering ...
- Diary Nosebleed Ii I dreamed, I slain & fed upon flesh ...
- Feed Me Opera! Thugs & Lycans! Keep your eyes on the ground; ...
- Rose Married Blood mattress, bloody married To the fragile ...
- I Passed The Cornfield I passed my aeons ov chastity I saw ...
My name is Shireen 'Mocka'. I'm 23 years old & Egyptian, I graduated from Faculty of Arts English dep. on 2011. I worked in call centers field for 2 years & now I'm working as a customer service advisor in Sony UK based in Egypt. My poetry is mainly talking about those themes 'suicide, misanthropy, mythology, anti-religions, nature, cosmic dimensions, despair, darkness, evil, revenge, ...etc' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shireen Ramadan
The apple-eye in core ov sinful
The crap ov external worlds in me
Lingering on a planet ov walking
Free me from the eye
Shackled with their presence
Extinction & delusion
Drinking my downfall in abyss
Wounds ov a world we live in
Ashes, blood perfumes in my veins
The apple-eye is watching
Spreading black disease ov sinful
I vomit the earth ov mankind
Drowned in sewage ov sins & hair
Flees in blood ov male intimate
I'm eyeless & facial paralysis
I'm the end of wholeness
Vulnerable in ashes
Watching sins, beggars & ...