Silver Portia Poems
- Necessity Why do I need you so much Why can’t I close my ...
- Speed Demon There you sit Two weeks on end Broken, ...
- Apologize I'm holding on your rope, Got me ten feet off the...
- Waiting Waiting, What if you didn’t like it? My heart is ...
- The Battle My heart aches tonight with indecision and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Silver Portia
Why do I need you so much
Why can’t I close my eyes with out seeing you
Why do you escape me so often
You send me violent messages which leave my mind in disarray
Yet I still ache for your caress
Why do our chance meetings end in disaster
Come wrap me in your crippling embrace
So we can fix this dangerous affair
Sleep, you are a necessity