SJ. Sharkey Poems
- Infidelity Pull back the sleeve And reveal the weakened ...
- Whimper, Weep, Wail Whatever you do, don’t stop It starts as...
- Contamination The dark grey sky covers the roof tops like an ...
- Nosferatu By day the bat is cousin to the mouse He likes the...
- Upheaval As I struggle through the rubble I hear their cries...
- Deliverance From Misguidance I forgot what it feels like to ...
- When The World Ends When The World Ends, Collect your ...
SJ. Sharkey is currently an unpublished author.
I enjoy writing across several mediums but have a keen focus on creating fiction. At present, my attention is on what I hope will be my first fiction novel, entitled 'Bird Has No Song'. I have also initiated a project that involves collaborating with many artists, such as actors, musicians and illustrators, to produce a book & audiobook ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about SJ. Sharkey
When The World Ends
When The World Ends,
Collect your things and come meet me,
And we’ll watch the stars disappear.
Too bad for them that no-one else is here, but our love has kept us alive.
Turn around and see the city dive.
Pulled below the ocean floor.
Then swallowed whole as the waves wash away,
All that we used to live for.
Come to me and I’ll hold you tight.
We will survive this starless night.
I will keep you safe and warm.
We’ll rise up as the buildings fall.
As we pass the furious angels,
Destruction and Devastation in their way,
While far below the ...