Slava Olchevski Poems
- Monkeys Falling From The Sky Monkeys falling from the ...
- Art Of Dying It is scary to die for the first time On the ...
- Get Used To Being Used People don’t like to be used, not at ...
- A Dawn Of A New Day A dawn of a new day Like moment that ...
- The Human Society Created Mons... The human society created ...
- Highway Of Life From the moment you are born you are totally ...
- Invisible Hand Let me tell you my dear friend About my ...
You will find bits and pieces of my biography throughout my poems. Over a hundred poems cover an unabridged history of my life and deaths. When you read my poetry, hear it with a Russian accent.
Although, I write in English, it is not my native language. It looks like I am following in the footsteps of another Russian - Joseph Brodsky.
Enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Slava Olchevski
Monkeys Falling From The Sky
Monkeys falling from the sky
Happens when they try to die
Jumping from an airplane
So that nothing would remain
Fishes swimming in the sand
Is a start of a crazy trend
Chasing after a sea otter
Who escaped from oil in water
Running from a hungry bear
Is a girl with braided hair
Never trained in any sport
Sheâ€™s the only one he got
Do not act as crazy monkeys
Stupid fish or little girls
When you face the lifeâ€™s tough choices
One is has to have the balls.