Snowdon King Poems
- Disconnect and if the server crashed would I still be a ...
- Surviving The Game time… its hands never tremble it is ...
- Poet Talk And The Polyglot Clo... The Clock spoke three ...
- God’s Abdication a whole bureaucracy up to your skies, ...
- Giving In Do stop your sandglass, time blinded by ...
- When The Memory Sticks… Byte day The sun is ...
http: //www.diversiteartistique.org/repertoire/ionut_caragea/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Snowdon King
and if the server crashed
would I still be a poet?
and if the Internet crashed suddenly
in the whole wide world
who’s going to ever hear of me?
I would like a law
to forbid poetry in public
to have to go in specially designed places
with a pencil and a piece of paper
to write only for myself
as if my poem were
an engagement ring
a vow for love.
I’ve been hurting my soul
on a piece of paper
in a puddle of words
you call it clichee
or a whole lot of nothing
while poetry is