sophie smith Poems
- Mum! ! ! Mum's depressed but chooses to hide Takes out her ...
- Best Friends Were best friends together And will be ...
- ? There's a whole other side to me that noone else ...
- Mother forget the past hope for the new I love you ...
- Nana It had been a long time since ide seen you Apart from ...
- Mummy I am so sorry I let you go And I hope one day that you...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sophie smith
Mum! ! !
Mum's depressed but chooses to hide
Takes out her anger on us by her side
She doesent understand we try to help
She cuts us out and hates to yelp
But inside me the worst of all
I dont know how long I can stand tall
Memories of happines have gone away
But horrible thoughts are here today
I only wish I could make her see
Im'e trying so hard so that I can be
someone she can trust love her that's me
Instead she tells me ime none of thee
Everything I do she gets on my case
And then she chuck's it back in my face
If I could erase myself from here
I would ...