Stan Rodriguez Poems
- Solitude How did I come to know— these lonely feeling that ...
- You Complete Me I would hibernate within you for the rest of...
- Dim Lights The dim lights hide the faces of the old and of ...
- Making Truths Lying for the truth of it makes sense to ...
- Junkyard Dreams There were shadows in the darkness made by ...
- January's Rain January's rain and heavy snow cause me ...
- In Our Parting As I write you down in words I've learned I ...
Born on August 1,1945, in Puerto Rico by God’s design.
A lover of life by my desire and an artist by trade.
I have enjoyed my days—the good and bad both equally
For we must live both…
to understand and appreciate the other. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
How did I come to know—
these lonely feeling
that I thought that only others felt?
I thought I loved you well enough
to keep you—from running
and to what—I know not where?
You were my only dream—
now bubble in the sky of make-believe
somewhere around my only thoughts
of what used to be—the sum of us
How did I come to be alone?
surviving in this empty space
do I still breath?
but barely in my mind
And what will I become
without, the you I love?
I ask—but why?