Stanley Dorsey Poems
- Mission Impossible It is imperative that we do not ...
- True Economics Economics will innately horde the conscience ...
- A Public Request Hey Mr. Policeman let your mind loose, ...
- Ghetto Bed I've tried reading Veda and practicing Cabal, to ...
- Secret Love Engulfed with the chores of today and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I've tried reading Veda and practicing Cabal, to obtain assistance,
before the dawn calls.
Tormented with tiny pinpricks that wait each night,
impetuously they flit across my body, out of sight.
With perfect dissemination these creatures do roam,
now in my bed they have found a home.
So with acrid resonance and rod in hand,
Vehemently I attack.
Why do those fallacious wisps,
Continue to exacerbate my every act?
These creatures of antiquity keep coming back.
I delve for sleep that is my quest.
I'm anchored in the dissonance,
of how I wrest. ...