Stella Aurora Sarchez Gerodias
Stella Aurora Sarchez Gerodias Poems
- The Search Behind the line comes back to mind such thought ...
- Refuge When hope is over from long been waiting, and search...
- Missing My Shadow when I woke up this morning the birds have...
- Not Turning Back The journey i took in this lonesome road, ...
- My Shadow i want to look at you to see that you’re true but...
- The Closing i closed my mouth for me not to speak yes or ...
- To Eternity Your hands held mine T’was so cold You looked ...
I am just a hobbyist writer.
I love to write anything i feel, they are simply ME. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stella Aurora Sarchez Gerodias
Behind the line comes back to mind
such thought have said
been heard before.
The world was young from old days gone
lies a mystery
of a forgotten time.
Such wuthering heights from some withered places
bring back the memories
of sad familiar faces.
Time when yet unborn
the passion adored
passed and gone.
Now have come once long been waited
the place and time
were once been wasted.
Will all these pass
Or will fall apart?
The world that you and i once had.
Make a choice and think again
How many lives we will be ...