Stephen Lewis Poems
- 7th Dream I hear your words My dearest angel Tri-spirit of...
- Trinity’s Blasphemous Name How many follow and how many lead?...
- Molecules Of May There is a god and he is waiting to be ...
- American Lies The satellites know my lies Pick up on the ...
- Azure The innocuous soul answers with ripe disdain Satiating...
- Lucy It’s all falling off now A steep sound cracks the ...
- Minus Minus the mindless we walk accordingly to new ...
I am a 22 year old writer from Cincinnati who seeks to change the view of contemporary poetry.
http: //www.smokingbaby.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Lewis
I hear your words
My dearest angel
Tri-spirit of an eternal god
You have chosen me
Ones parading as twos
Leaves the threes so confused
Last left to defend
An unspoken voice of clarity
Embrace my affection; submit
Let me arrive to your conclusion
Allow me to align my favorite star
As I brush my hand against your
My queen, I see; in all eternity
Risen from the ruins of a headless empire
To erupt a conscious
Develop the soul
A Persian princess in a dream
Delivering the words to heed
Never a softer sheet nor elegant throne