Stephen Ozovehe Omolori
Stephen Ozovehe Omolori Poems
- Under The Moonlight Under the moonlight, With our buttocks ...
- Hanging Trophies On These Wall... Scared of heights Like ...
- Poetic Justice Pour slimes on my canvas, And watch it ...
- Rise Above It Mother died during childbirth Father died few ...
- Black Don't Crack Her skin used to be her treasure Before ...
- The Poet You only hear the truth from a poet Because he ...
- Colours On A Torn Canvas I fear telling you my favourite ...
My name is Stephen Ozovehe Omolori. I am a Nigerian Poet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Under The Moonlight
Under the moonlight,
With our buttocks on the sands,
We'd sit and listen
To legends of our forefathers
With an undivided attentiveness.
The memory of breeze blowing leaves
Whilst we listened is nostalgic
Like rabbits caged for slaughter,
Children are locked up in their rooms,
Glued to their televisions,
Watching another man's glorified fallacies,
Leaving their lonely grandfathers outside
Under the moonlight. Abandoned
Under the same old moonlight!