steve cowart Poems
- A Loss To Suicide As we stand so strong So strong on our ...
- My Promise Curse me So my ears may grow deaf to you Burn ...
- Darkness My eyes have no perception Of a change in my ...
- The Girl I Knew The girl I knew once lay vividly on my ...
- Winter Sky On one winters night as warmth lay on my ...
- Here At The End It was a long wait here at the end End to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about steve cowart
On one winters night as warmth lay on my mind
Carefully I struck the flint with hopes of fire I'd find
As the calm of heat did thaw the frost from off my brows
A godly sense of safety the flames had brought me now
Deep into the dancing flames I gazed for hours end
Suddenly I saw so clearly and my soul began to mend
For years before my heart was lost and answers never found
Untill the ambers glowing warmth peace in heart resound
Slowly I watched the fire fade it died before my eyes
Memories resemble smoke adrift on winter sky's