steve cowart Poems
- My Promise Curse me So my ears may grow deaf to you Burn ...
- A Loss To Suicide As we stand so strong So strong on our ...
- Darkness My eyes have no perception Of a change in my ...
- The Girl I Knew The girl I knew once lay vividly on my ...
- Winter Sky On one winters night as warmth lay on my ...
- Here At The End It was a long wait here at the end End to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about steve cowart
So my ears may grow deaf to you
To know that I feel pain
And see that I can be moved
Cast the first stone
Feel my vengeance
Take my life
So my search for peace shall end
Yet show me a love I have never known
And I shall let no wall stand between us