suchi banerjee Poems
- Love It Is Love is a two faced Janus; It marks the ...
- Lessons Magical Lessons are no good. Lessons are ...
- To My Children I have been too indulgent a mother, I have ...
- Summer Within Seasons come and seasons go; Come again and ...
- Betray I Will. Betrayal! Is it bad? I thought its a way of ...
- Pain Amiga Pain... Ah, isn't she strange? Bold and ...
- Inner Demons Demons they are, Your inner ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about suchi banerjee
Love It Is
Love is a two faced Janus;
It marks the beginning and end of conflict.
It heeds no power, knows no obstacle,
Its natural course, you cannot restrict.
Its strange how love never shows itself,
Just when you're sure of its absence,
Disillusionment takes you over;
You see you cannot erase its presence.
Its always there, its everywhere,
Inside, outside, all around.
People deny it, try to go without it
But in life does love forever abound.
It surpasses time, It surpasses lives,
A connection once made, cannot be lost;
It somehow holds ...