Suelyn Walters Poems
- Your Presence THIS gloomy room I dwell As I sit here I feel ...
- Sweet December Memory There's a cold chill in the air It ...
- Sonnet 6 A rosebud sweet and growing Everyday, How is this...
- Love Will Grow If I told you would you care I think we're ...
- I'M Here For You When your feeling so down Please let me ...
- It's The End DO what you want to I don't care anymore; How ...
- Why Did I Fall Will you be there you replied okay I waited ...
Living in the U.S. I'm a Singer/Songwriter/Guitar Player as well
As a Poet.
My favourite Poet of all time is William Shakespeare.
I'm working on publishing my book soon enough. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
THIS gloomy room I dwell
As I sit here I feel something in the air
Ignore I do but it over powers me I know
A cold feeling, the smell of flowers
I feel your there
I turn to look and there's nothing behind me
But I know somehow this can't be true
Your shadow passes fast and cleverly