Sumeet Mahanti Poems
- Listen - In The Silence Of Lov... Straining my ears to ...
- Coming Home As I set back home for my motherland- that ...
- Awakening As I sit by the sea Watching the ebbs of tide; ...
- Nature Bedecked with the golden moments of time Mother Earth...
- Beauty Her poise so graceful -a flower untouched; Like a ...
- Elemental Epic Seeking eternal happiness I lie down on the ...
- The Almighty Look into the inner realms of the soul and you ...
Member of International Association of Poets' Forum, Awarded for best poem in various journal and online sites. Poems published in various Anthologies of poems in various sites and journals. Short-stories published in journals.
Writer is a MBA working in a MNC. Married and have a son.
Flair for writing inspirational, motivational poems.
Subject - love, philosophies of life, nature,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sumeet Mahanti
Listen - In The Silence Of Love
Straining my ears to listen
for the love in the air – unfelt, invisible,
at times – timid, shy and sans expression
felt everywhere – though intangible
Just fear of embarrassing the subject
maketh the real words of love – unexpressed,
yet in actions hidden underneath
-the true embodiments of love possessed
Seeking the hidden love underneath
the words spoken- though seemingly cruel
As I look with intent and hear with passion
to search for love – so fulfilling- that is life’s fuel
Listen not only to words- but actions
accompanying them – ...