Sunil Thakkar Poems
- The Kite: An Escape My eyes wander far across and wide, ...
- About Her Her smile depicted with portrait red, Lamp-shade ...
- Becoming I’ve been there without you sometimes, In the ...
- A Prelude To A Storm The rain, a sore-eyed stranger, Stark ...
- The Painter Memories reduce, inevitably, To an opaque ...
- The Void If the summer eludes after a promising spring, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sunil Thakkar
Memories reduce, inevitably,
To an opaque ‘past’,
As time imposes it’s nature,
The mind, much like a painter in reverse,
Works meticulously, layer by layer,
Slowly deconstructs it’s masterpiece,
To the very first layer of paint,
‘For beauty may lie in the details,
But the essence in form and shape’,
With this notion, immutable and sanguine,
It sets afloat,
Unruly fragments into an untamed world,
Cold and indifferent, real yet surreal,
And Weightlessly it rests,
On the upright shoulders of experience,
Through journeys inadvertently ...