Suparnna Anilkumar Poems
- Lost Dreams Sliding through my fingers On a dark monsoon ...
- The Inevitable
- Forevermore In silence deeper than the abyss of your heart, ...
- The Revelation Chaotic minds and broken dreams, Thoughts on...
- Would You Would it hurt you, Dad, to know your little girl ...
- Society Falling in love is a sin, As is keeping yourself ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Suparnna Anilkumar
Sliding through my fingers
On a dark monsoon night,
The drops of rain pelt down
Reminding me of days gone by.
When as a child I played
Under darkened, cloudy skies,
Jumping over puddles,
Splattering water against the walls.
What then I failed to understand
Is clear to me now,
That you face life unprepared,
Unplanned and with a few regrets.
As the innocence of childhood
Gave way to an adult's fears,
Somewhere in between
I lost a child's ability to dream.