Surayya Abbas Poems
- A Journey Through The Awkward ... Life is not secure With ...
- Give And Take The habits to earn Benefits from others Evoke...
- The Mother Nature In a cool winter evening Sitting by the ...
- Princess Of No Land It seems wonderful To act like an ...
- I Can'T Stop..... I can't stop The sunlight Peeping through...
- Love Is Nothing But Emptiness! I can see The shining beauty...
- Every First Step Will Be Follo...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Journey Through The Awkward Seas!
Life is not secure
Can be sought out
With internal wisdom
The missing links
Make the innards co-ordinate
And all customise
In right direction
To sail through the awkward seas
In coracle of reverie.