Symone Raven Poems
- You'Re An Angel You're an angel that nobody can see, Still,...
- Track Star The flashbacks keep coming Like a train that ...
- The Wizard February the 1st. There's a story told of a ...
- He Calls To Me He calls to me across the miles Night winds ...
- Memories Within my book of memories, Are special thoughts ...
- Forgive I watched you sit alone, I watched you cry your eyes ...
- Mirror I’m looking at myself in the mirror. Asking myself ...
Hey everybody.. My name is Symone and I am almost 17 years old.
I was born in a little town outside Copenhagen, Denmark, where I have lived my whole life. Denmark is actually great, with the weather and stuff. When it's winter it's cold but when you are tired of the winter spring is coming and that's almost always hot..
My interest for poems started when I was 14 years old.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Symone Raven
You'Re An Angel
You're an angel that nobody can see,
Still, an angel is what you are to me.
An angel from heaven is what you are,
In my sky you're definitely a heavenly star.
You're an angel with beauty and grace,
You're kind and sweet, you've an angel face.
You have very graceful angel wings.
Happiness, joy, and love are just some things,
That an angel can give, and to me you've given.
In my heart and on my mind, is where you're livin'.
You have hair that is as soft as cotton.
A guardian angel is what I've gotten.
Your eyes are like sapphires that shine ...