T Ebi Ken Jemine
T Ebi Ken Jemine Poems
- My Pillow My Best Friend My pillow, my best friend Many ...
- The Power Of Silence Silence is the element In which great ...
- Education Education Is Assistant To
- When To Trust Someone I Respect everyone But never trust ...
- 2015 [A Poem by T'Ebi: written in 2013] In 2015, Monkeys ...
- The Bouquet Of The Banquet Hal...
- Head Between Life Within our betumbled head, we crumbled, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about T Ebi Ken Jemine
My Pillow My Best Friend
My pillow, my best friend
Many reasons to say thank you
Few seasons to say everything
It's raining again, Be my roof
The golden silent, we share
Warm me more than the sun shine
You never say anything
In this kind of longest night
You carry the sea of my tears
All along the long and dark nights
You comfort my head while I stream
You listen to every word of my tears
Sometime, I hold you, grab you hardly
Overtime, you're there as a soldier
You're everything that never nag
Many nights, you took the rain so stilly