Taher Shemaly Poems
- Sad And Lonely As I started sipping my daily lovely ...
- After You Let the sorrow nest upon this heart Let the sad ...
- Zurich Spreaded the petals over as I walked without a ...
- Dreams may my sadness will settle one day away, just far ...
- Shiite I Am By the bless of the Almighty in His Might I look...
- Lebanon If you are chasing the wind away from bearing life ...
- Avenue 51 Often the boys so hardy, try to forget the ...
Born to a moderate family. completed my studies in Physics with a bachelor degree from Kuwait University. Although had many failures on the emotional plane but I believe life is still going on. Not so bound to religion but I still respect it and I do believe in peace among all. Maybe one of the most shocking moment for me was that when the Pope, John Pual II died, I considered him a true symbol of peace even though my religion is different than his.
Although some people might say I'm knocked by melancholy (which is something I believe that I have) but still I have my own special moments that I think of from time to time, otherwise, I wouldn't make it through this life. My friends ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sad And Lonely
As I started sipping
my daily lovely coffee
A race of memories just began in my mind
of old days, the hard and the easy
And looking at myself now with a tear in my eye
just to find myself sad and lonely
And as I walk down that antique street
where my old little house was meant to be
It feels hard to breathe just to know
that I am out of it now and maybe
maybe forever I would be like a rover
that tells stories of how sad I am and lonely
Those stairs I used to go up and down
everyday in fast rhythm used to be happy
In my room I used to stay most ...