Tangela Thomas Poems
- Haters My haters are my motivators Because they will never ...
- Gold Everything that glitters ain't gold. So that's what I ...
- The Husband My husband was my life So he made me his wife I...
- Hate why do people hate Sometimes even their own mate they ...
- 2 Day 2day I need u today Dont go away
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tangela Thomas
My haters are my motivators
Because they will never become innovators
The strive on the fact that I might fall
But that won't happen at all
They can wait for that phone call
They sit and wait for me to make a mistake
So they can laugh and eat cake
I will be more than they ever expect
They will try to make me a suspect
But I will become kinder and wiser everyday
While the sit back and play
I hope and pray
For the day
They realize I'm too strong
And they were dead wrong
They can never be my motivators!