Tanner Gallman Poems
- One Month Anniversary (1) In months time Time flew by So ...
- One Month Anniversary (2) I look into the starry ...
- Friendship To Never End.. Searching for strength to carry ...
- Thoughts, Dreams, Imagination.... Here I lay... Wide ...
- Your Name I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew ...
- My Best Friend Standing by All the way. Here to help you ...
- On The Court On the court we are not friends On the court we...
My name is Tanner. I'm only 16 years old. I enjoy the outdoors, travelling, and fishing. My biggest hobby is basketball which I am very passionate about. Most of the time I write many poems in my head before I go to sleep or if i'm driving down the road alone. I always end up never putting them down on paper. Writing poems has been a side thing for me for a while now. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tanner Gallman
One Month Anniversary (1)
In months time
Time flew by
So fast, so quick
So many memories already
From first kiss in the Drive way
To First date at TGI's
To my first photo booth pictures
To Caving at Devils den
To already having many developed pictures
To being with a great person for one months time
Memories fly, but time is cherished
Having these memories with you means everything
Knowing you're there to tell me Morning
Knowing you're there to tell me Night
Everything we do makes me smile
And makes me realize everythings worthwhile
So here's to a month