Taylor Bond Poems
- Voice All this commotion swarming like locust's In my head...
- Mom I wanted to say thank you. For all the things you have ...
- Stuck In The Wind When the wind blows I curl my toes and ...
- To Those. Failure seems like a constant patteren Locked into...
- Wasted So much wasted time so much wasted space so many ...
- Watsky For as long as I can remember creativity and ...
- This Is For You. Sleeping alone doesnt bother me I was ...
My name is Taylor, I hope you all enjoy my poems in some way. I write to inspire, and inspire to write. I am a creative human being. My earlier poems were written within the throws of addiction of which I have successfully overcome. I have almost 8 months clean on the straight and narrow, and hope you enjoy my next batch of poems as much as the first. Never lose hope in yourself, in your support ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
All this commotion
swarming like locust's
In my head
and through my ears
soft and subtle
not one bit loud and clear
I have to guess what to do next
Almost like a whisper
a tiny little yell
Its annoying as hell
I try to mentally seal it away
locked up, and out of sight
Always pops right back up
not any louder
not any softer
the same exact tone
the same exact song
I don't know what's going on
But I wish it would stop