taylor wiebe Poems
- Pushing Forward why do we run after something that impossible...
- Walls I'Ve Built i love how the things, you let go of slowly...
- Smile Because You Deserve To; bounce back fast never look ...
- Sew Myself Up i didn’t think someone could have such a ...
- Why Cant Love Be Simple why cant love be simple boy likes ...
- Three Minutes three minutes three minutes is all it take to ...
- Dreams the world is spinning she’s losing gravity now up ...
My name is Taylor, and i write what i feel at the moment
i have alot of drama in my life
i hope you enjoy reading some of it thank you :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about taylor wiebe
why do we run after something that impossible to catch
we know we will never win the end prize
yet we still run, pushing ourselves to be faster, stronger, better
I’ve realized that we don’t just push ourselves to get the wining prize
but just to see how far we get without stopping
and to see the dedication you put forth
and if you try your best, and fail
you won’t go away a loser
but a winner
with a new state of mind
and that is better than any prize that could ever be handed down
nothing is impossible
there’s always an alternative
and a second ...