Tazia Daley Poems
- (naive) Children And The Wind and children swing on ...
- Brooms And Sweeping she leaves me alone blows a kiss as she...
- Old Eyes, New Tears some new bad news reaching your ears so...
- The Crow I walked a path towards a certain destination had...
- Daydreams Heartshaped i was here waiting for something ...
- Predictability this darkness never different never new, nor...
- Why Didn'T You? what i can't expose is everything not my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tazia Daley
(naive) Children And The Wind
and children swing
in their ears
they play to force
away the lie
'there's nothing left
they tell each other
where beauty never
they'll lose themselves
for the first time
when realities are clear
and wind's stinging