Tecsi Aron Poems
- City Of Dreams I stand upon a bridge, gazing at the city, ...
- Fade Away I have dreamt the dream of dreams, I've touched ...
- Remember Remember… In memory of Eve The season of autumn ...
- Words Motto: ” To die, to sleep…. Never more” Nothing, but...
- We Are We live, we breath, but we never die, We feel, we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tecsi Aron
Motto: ” To die, to sleep…. Never more”
Nothing, but a sentence on a paper,
I am paragraph in a long lost letter.
A whisper, a poem, a story,
Of who she used to be.
The poet looked up from his sheet of paper,
And gazed in to the eyes of his lover.
His eyes spoke of sadness,
His lips spoke of madness.
He knew…. She knew
That his destiny he must pursue.
And the poet dropped his pen.
Never to write again.
She gazed in to his eyes.
Calmly accepting her demise.
She fell in to his arms,
Falling in to his deadly ...