Tendrup Gyeltshen Poems
- Still Dreaming -new- I woke up and dreamt, a dream forever ...
- My Yeshi -new- You can't die before me, mind that and shall not I...
- Sonnet 849 I live before next, day on and past moon, on ...
- The Moonlight's Pride Can i have a piece of may, Or can i ...
- Dramatising Route Sunset's paradise behold's me, worldly ...
I was born in Pemagatshel(Bhutan) , not where my parents are from but where they stayed.My village is at mongar.We have moved to various places and finally I started my education at Wangdi.I was interested in poetry from my childhood itself and started some of my own. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tendrup Gyeltshen
I woke up and dreamt,
a dream forever after.
As blue as it can be
and as its radiance hits me,
I stand still,half awake,