Tendrup Gyeltshen Poems
- Still Dreaming I woke up and dreamt, a dream forever ...
- Well On Fire I played and rested, my knees straight. I ...
- My Yeshey As if I lied, stunned and silent. My wavy heart...
- My Yeshi You can't die before me, mind that and shall not I...
- Sonnet 849 I live before next, day on and past moon, on ...
- The Moonlight's Pride Can i have a piece of may, Or can i ...
- Dramatising Route
I was born in Pemagatshel(Bhutan) , not where my parents are from but where they stayed.My village is at mongar.We have moved to various places and finally I started my education at Wangdi.I was interested in poetry right from my childhood and wrote some of my own too. In this amazing journey, I hope i make a good impression. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Tendrup Gyeltshen
I woke up and dreamt,
a dream forever after.
As blue as it can be
and as its radiance hits me,
I stand still, half awake,