Thati pramod sai
Thati pramod sai Poems
- Conscience Amidst confusion n melancholy In world of ...
- To My Love One day I asked my tear Why are you leaving me ...
- The One Lonely Girl I know a little girl In an island of ...
- I Will Never Forget You I stand alone to stare at sky ...
- The Lost Self The more I try to forget u The more you are ...
- A Beautiful Lie I still remember your innocent eyes Holding...
- To My Mom I went searching for god Asked him where is love?...
I am a student, a naturalist, a traveller. I love writing poems, short stories, a dreamer and above all a simple human being.
Thanks for stopping by to read my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thati pramod sai
Amidst confusion n melancholy
In world of illusion n odious ungodly
There lies an innocent being blatantly
Bearing the pain of misogyny..
When eyes see problematically accepting white n black mischievously
Is it the problem of eyes or humanity?
Or the society which allowed it silently?
Gone are days where truth speaks triumphantly
In this era of boundless informatory
Truth n false - decided wickedly n selfishly
Aghast with agony of loosing closely
Doomed - with the idea of others loosely
Dodging the reality of oneness in infinity
No one can ...