THE CROW Poems
- Dear John -new- I woke up this morning And my heart was ...
- The Mad Kisser -new- I kiss your lips And hold you tight We laugh...
- You're Free -new- You should be happy You deserve to be That's ...
- Book Of Love I read your face Just like a book I know ...
- That Final Day -new- You've been with me Through thick and ...
- My Last Love -new- I've been with many women And even loved a ...
- Happy Alone -new- I've never held her hand Or put my arms around ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''My bad' means you never have to say your 'sorry'.''My Teenager
''Life goes on, long after the thrill of living has gone.''John Cougar
''Excuse me, your standing on my Johnson.''Long Dong Silver
'''ACTION', One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind, 'CUT'.''Stanley Kubrick
''I like to do strange things to my dog with a fork.''Steve Martin Wild and crazy guy
I woke up this morning
And my heart was gone
Without a beat of warning
Not even a 'Dear John'
The blood trail was good
From the bed to the floor
The bedroom to the kitchen
And on out the back door
I followed him outside
The trail was hard to see
But, my new car was missing
He must have grabbed the keys
I'm pretty sure I know
Where he's headed to
Straight to the airport
He's coming to find you
There he was, in Security
Waiting to go through
Hey Red wait for me
I'm going with you