THE CROW Poems
- Crackers In Bed -new- After all these years I still remember your ...
- Devil's Playground -new- To me you're a delicate rose With tender ...
- Fishy -new- You took my heart Gobbled it down You shit it out On...
- Time Machine -new- I found my shirt You always wore In back of ...
- Worlds Best First Kiss -new- I tilt my head You tilt yours Our ...
- Coffee Girl -new- I like my coffee Just like my women Black with ...
- A Better Place -new- A sunset in Fiji A pizza from Luigi's A ...
This is one of the worse poetry sites out there.
They have major tech issues that they either refuse to address or don't have the ability to fix. And they will not reply to any request for help. They also rig the ratings system to reflect who they want on top. Usually a young girl with a pretty picture. Plus, this site is full of old horn dog men, be careful ladies. ;)
That's just the beginning of the weird stuff that goes on here. Anyway, enjoy the tidbit I left you.
And FUCK POEMHUNTER. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''My bad' means you never have to say your 'sorry'.''My Teenager
''Life goes on, long after the thrill of living has gone.''John Cougar
''Excuse me, your standing on my Johnson.''Long Dong Silver
'''ACTION', One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind, 'CUT'.''Stanley Kubrick
''I like to do strange things to my dog with a fork.''Steve Martin Wild and crazy guy
Crackers In Bed
After all these years
I still remember your smell
A deep long kiss
And your breast would swell
We would laugh like crazy
And nothing was funny
I'd lick your body
You tasted like honey
Making serious love
With nothing being said
Sometimes we'd take a break
And eat crackers in bed
We thought it would last for ever
But, it never ever does
Eventually you get out of bed
And the real world kills your love