THE CROW Poems
- Best First Kiss -new- I tilt my head You tilt yours Our lips ...
- Day One In Hell I woke this morning and you were gone Went ...
- Soul Mate -new- You fed my ego yesterday It needs to eat again ...
- We Are Gods I looked for you last night in the sky You were ...
- The Photo -new- You see the young couple In an old photograph Him...
- The Rule Of Thumb -new- I would have liked to live Way back in the...
- Pray For Death Life was good before we met I was a happy ...
I'm just a guy who likes to tell a story with rhyme. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''My bad' means you never have to say your 'sorry'.''My Teenager
''Life goes on, long after the thrill of living has gone.''John Cougar
''Excuse me, your standing on my Johnson.''Long Dong Silver
'''ACTION', One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind, 'CUT'.''Stanley Kubrick
''I like to do strange things to my dog with a fork.''Steve Martin Wild and crazy guy
Best First Kiss
I tilt my head
You tilt yours
Our lips part
We move forward
Our lips touch
I can't stop
My racing heart
I touch your face
We turn our heads
I steer you towards
The king size bed
I lay you down
And pull you close
We shed our clothes
On your skin
I'm knocking hard
You let me in
The sweat rolls
Down your back
Smiles and moans
The worlds best