Thomas Bolen Poems
- Guilt Regret and anger at yourself Haunting you in your ...
- The Crow’s Nose A hazy white sky is sweet pecan pie And an ...
- Electric Fury The pound of thunder striking down to ...
- Grace An angel’s cry is a devil’s laugh and a stormy Sunday...
- Nature’s Way A day awake on Earth is anything but fake And...
- Rainfall Rage It was way far off, in Hawaii When the rain ...
- Symmetry Without cry there is no laugh Without grace there ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Bolen
It was way far off, in Hawaii
When the rain began to fall
With the night droning on forever
And the moon a shining ball
Everyone was sleeping
Not a single leaf was awake
When all at once the island
Was awakened by the quake
Its magnitude measured eight point five
With everyone scared half to death
The sky was a meadow of blackness
Where all you could here was your breath
Children were frightened and crying
And parents were calling for help
The sky proceeded to rumble
Where a bird could only yelp
With all the commotion ...