Tiller Rolfe Welles
Tiller Rolfe Welles Poems
- Black Heart My black heart is molded of every ...
- A Waltz With The Clock To waltz with a bad decision, to ...
- Writer's Wall I am suffering from diagnosed writer's ...
- A Twist Of Clockwork. A pretty girl. I was elated. Said. I...
- A Cotton Revolver. A ballerina is elegant on her cupped ...
- Burdened Wisdom They say you can do anything. I call ...
- Televised Art I am alone because I can't afford a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tiller Rolfe Welles
Best Poem of Tiller Rolfe Welles
I am alone
because I can't
afford a clone.
I am bored
because my mind
is a sore.
so I don't
have to think.
I am a monster.